header photo


Service in the interest of Justice

Blog posts : "Punjab and Haryana High Court Chandigarh"

Change of Date of Birth case in High Court, Chandigarh


Authorities refusing to change your Date of Birth, remedy is to file WRIT of Mandamus before High Court and get specific directions.

Date of Birth indeed is the most important document in y…

Read more

Transfer of a Criminal Case from High Court Chandigarh

Transfer of a case to another district in Punjab and Haryana through High Court Chandigarh

Criminal Cases from one court to another can be transferred under criminal provisions of law being followed in India which means CrPC in short i.e. Criminal Procedure Code, 1973. The relevant prov…

Read more

2 Blog Posts