header photo


Service in the interest of Justice

Blog posts

Haryana RERA Authority Cannot Decide Refund in Gurugram and Panchkula

This is shocking but true! The Haryana Real Estate Regulatory Authority (RERA) Gurugram & Panchkula does not have the jurisdiction to decide complaints of refund or interest as per the latest judgment…

Read more

Quashing of Defamation Complaint by High Court

According to section 499 of IPC, whoever, by words either spoken or intended to be read, or by signs or by visible representations, makes or publishes any imputation concerning any person intending to…

Read more

What is Malicious Prosecution?

Malicious prosecution includes certain proceedings that are instituted maliciously and this may include malicious arrest, malicious bankruptcy, malicious execution, and malicious search. Malicious pro…

Read more

Can RERA Authority decide Refund in Punjab and Haryana?

This one question has given headaches to not only homebuyers/consumers but even RERA Punjab and RERA Panchkula/Gurugram Lawyers in general who find it extremely difficult to understand the true intent…

Read more

All About Family Settlement Deed

Around more than 60 percent cases pending in the courts are property related disputes among family members. Another 10 percent are related to other family matters. The disputes may occur due to absenc…

Read more

NRI Police Complaints in Punjab and Haryana

Role of NRI Wing PoliceStation

The Government of Punjab established more than 10 NRI Wing Police Stations for the quick action on of complaints that involve Non-Resident Indians (NRIs). There are 1…

Read more



There is no single age group of people more affected by alcohol and drugs than young people. It may seem that it is an issue of an individual but in…

Read more

Consequences of a Cheque Bounce Case

Due to insufficient balance, torn cheque, overwriting, expiration of the validity of cheque, fraud, signature issue, etc., there are chances of cheque bounces or dishonored cheque. Section 138 of the …

Read more

Lateral Entry in Government Jobs

Private Sector specialists selected as Govt. Joint Secretaries

With a motive to introduce experienced people in government administration, NDA government had decided to appoint a few experienced an…

Read more

How to get Extension in a Government Job

Job Extension of two Years can be granted to PWD (Person with Disability) Teachers

For the benefit of physically challenged employees, the government has issued many guidelines. Extension of the …

Read more

Where to file 498A and Dowry Case in 2019?

Latest Update on 498A by Supreme Court is that a woman can file a harassment case against in-laws from anywhere.

A three-judge bench which was headed by Chief Justice Ranjan Gogoi has delivered a …

Read more

High Court of Punjab and Haryana FAQ

Punjab and Haryana High Court is situated in Sector 1 Chandigarh and is one of the most visited places of the city for tourists. It’s a dream for every young lawyer like me (though my hairs are turnin…

Read more

What happens when Consumer Court Orders are not complied?

With rising importance of consumers and their contribution in growth of the economy, the importance of protection of consumer rights, fair & transparent transactions is ever than before. Everyday thou…

Read more

Cyber Crime Complaints in Chandigarh

Due to modern day’s techno-savvy environment, we are getting addicted to the digital world more and that is why the crimes are increasing. The basic aim behind the development of the internet was to e…

Read more

Suspension of Sentence from High Court Chandigarh

Suspension means to take or withdraw the sentence for the time being. It is an act of keeping the sentence in abeyance at the pleasure of the person who is authorized to suspend the sentence, and if n…

Read more


Recently, cases wherein builders or purchasers causing unreasonable delay in handing over the possession of the property are on a rise. The builders refuse to handover the property even after the amou…

Read more


Consumer Protection Act, 1986 is an Act of the Parliament of India enacted in 1986 to protect the interests of consumers in India.

Who is Consumer?

According to Consumer Protection act 1986, Any…

Read more

Enhancement under the Land Acquisition Act

The Right to Fair Compensation and Transparency in Land Acquisition, Rehabilitation and Resettlement Act, 2013 which is also called the Land Acquisition Act, 2013 regulates the activities of land acqu…

Read more


Every employee has a right to receive pension upon retirement. If payment of such person is delayed, the retired employee is surely entitled to get some interest for such delayed payment. Pension and …

Read more

Victim Compensation Scheme for Criminal Cases

The provisions of Section 357A of the Code of Criminal Procedure govern the compensation for the rehabilitation of victims. This section states that the State Government in co-operation with the Centr…

Read more

20 Blog Posts