header photo


Service in the interest of Justice

Blog posts : "property advice lawyers"

GMADA Do Need Completion Certificate Rules State Consumer Commission

GMADA also needs Completion Occupancy Certificate

Too has to take Completion Certificate Rules Punjab State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission

Completion Certificate/Occupancy Certificate- The local authority on satisfaction of the complet…

Read more

1 blog post