header photo


Service in the interest of Justice

Blog posts : "transfer of a case from one district to another"

Transfer of a Criminal Case from High Court Chandigarh

Transfer of a case to another district in Punjab and Haryana through High Court Chandigarh

Criminal Cases from one court to another can be transferred under criminal provisions of law being followed in India which means CrPC in short i.e. Criminal Procedure Code, 1973. The relevant prov…

Read more

1 blog post